RPF SI Online Application Registration starts now in rpfonlinereg.co.in. Check RPF Application steps.
There is a new recuritment notification 02/2018 was released by Central Government to fill vacant Sub Inspector posts in Railway Police Force, Special Forces. Online applications registration have started in rpfonlinereg.co.in website. Check the proposed and fixed schedule for RPF Online Registration.
Notification Release date: 26 May 2018.
Online Application Registration Website live from : 1 June 2018.
Applications Registration starts from: 1 June 2018.
Last Date to apply without fail in online: 30th June 2018.
RPF SI Online Application Fees Last date: 2nd July 2018.
Closing date for Offline Application Payment: 5 July 2018.
End date to upload applicant or edit submitted form: 7 July 2018.
RPF SI Online Application Registration Fees:
Applicants are applying for the post were notified below in this employment Notice have to pay the prescribed fee as per central Govt rule and their category were mentioned below:
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Note: In the event of application cancellation were notified posts, the examination fee will not be refunded in any situation.
How to submit RPF SI Online Application form?
Applicants can view on the New Registration link on the official home page of the Online Registration portal of RPF – SI02/2018 for the recruitment of SI vacancies and carry out the following below steps:-
- Verify that candidate have read and understood the instructionsclearly by clicking the check box.
- Choose the Zonal Group to which candidates would like to apply. After registration cannot be change zonal group please be aware that the zonal group once selected
- Primary Registration: Enter Applicant name, Date of Birth and Father’s name, Mother’s name, Aadhaar number is optional, State/UT, Category, Education Board, 10th/Matric Roll number, year of passing 10th/Matric, phone number and email-ID and then submit for registration. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct all the details for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also note that both the email and applicant phone number will be verified during the application process through online with an OTP.
- Email ID and Mobile number verification through OTP:While submitting the Registration details of candidate, an OTP will be sent to applicant email and another OTP to his mobile number. After then click on the verify link on the Home page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received on candidate email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. Applicant can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs. Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the registration.
While verification of both the email id and mobile number, a unique registration number is generated for the applicant. It should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the further recruitment process and RPF will not entertain any request seeking registration number. BY clicking on applicant login Students can proceed with the online application by the official link on the home page by using the registration number.
- Part II & Part III page of the Application:Provide the details of candidate Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, Ex Service Man, and Minority, backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- Preferences for railways: If the applicant is eligible for more than one railway job portal based on his zonal group, male/female must set the priority/preferences for the railways. The applicants must and should set their priority/preferences by clicking on the Preference dropdowns.
- Educational Qualification in Detail: All the complete relevant information on the qualification as required in the application form.
- Choice of Exam Language: In this post English is the default language. The applicant needs to select any other language also apart from English, from the drop-down list of languages.
- Applicants must be fill the complete details like Mother tongue, Address for communication etc.
- Bank Details:Candidates should provide the details of the beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the online application. The amount will be refunded to the account number specified by the candidate only if he/she appears for the online exam. It is mandatory for all candidates to fill their bank account details.
- On completion of application details as above, the applicant will be directed to the Payment gateway pageand choose the payment mode i.e. Bank, net banking or Post Office- Challan and complete the payment process.
- For this online payment, candidate details will be redirected automatically to the next stage of application for uploading all the documents. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to login again after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24hrs to 48 hours in case of post office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can proceed further with the online application process.
- Uploading of color Photograph:After the verification of Payment, applicant can upload their colour size pass photo. The photograph should comply with the following requirements,
- Colour passport photograph with white/or any light color back ground.
- Photograph of size 35mmX45mm with name and date of photo taken printedon it.
- It should be in format of JPEG scanned with 100 DPI.
- Photo size should be between 15-40 KB.
- Candidate color pass photo must have been taken on or after 01-12-2017 in a professional studio. Should not take Photographs by using mobile and self-composed portraits.
Important tips for RPF SI Online Application Registration:
- The photo should have clear in front view of the applicant.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- It must clear visible fore head, eyes, nose and chin.
- In case the applicant wears glass, then the photograph should not have any glare on glasses.
- The photograph must match with the applicant appearance on the day of various stages of recruitment process viz. CBTs, PET and DV.
Last date for Uploading Photo and Submitting RPF SI Online Application: 23:59 hours on 07-07-2018.
- Applicants are advised to keep at least 12 photo copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST caste have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates JPG/JPEG format of 50kb – 100kb and also for availing the facility of free travel authority Second Class Railway Pass.
- Finally the applicants have to confirm their declaration like as “I hereby declare that I have gone through the eligibility criteria for the post applied for and meet all the requirements therein, that all the details furnished by me in the application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge & belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed. I also understand that in case, any of the details furnished is found untrue during any stage or recruitment or thereafter Railway Administration shall disqualify me for the post applied for and / or I shall be liable for any other action under the extant rules.” Were given as central government of India.
After confirming the above declaration and submission of the application, the applicant may download the print of the application from and preserve it for reference.
Submit your online application